Tuesday 21 September 2010

My very first 'Glasto'

Next year, i shall pop my Glastonbury cherry! I'm going with my four lovely bestfriends, in a little retro camper van. I'm so excited, i've always wanted to go because the thing that i love about Glastonbury without sounding like a cliche, everyone is in it together, to have nothing but a good time.


There is so many acts i want to see, i'm hoping they don't over lap with each other. Florence and the machine, Kings of Leon, The Libertines (if they play?) Arctic Monkeys, The XX, Arcade Fire, Jarvis Cocker,Paolo Nutini and I've also heard rumours that Radiohead are playing which would be amazing.I expect U2 shall play this year (If they don't pull out again) and to be honest, i'm not too keen on U2, infact i think they're completely over rated.The music isn't that clever, and well.. Bono's big ego drags the band down.

No comments:

Post a Comment